Chest Wall Pain
Chest wall pain can result from several common medical problems that include the following
- A broken rib.
- Prolonged pain after a shingles infection.
- Pain after Surgery.
- A ruptured disk in the thoracic spine.
How Is Chest Wall Pain Treated?
Medical tests may not show the cause of your chest wall pain. Many times, the cause of spine pain is never known. Chest wall pain can get better even if you do not know the cause. We offer injection and non injection therapy to treat chronic chest wall pain. Possible treatment options and treatment injections that might be beneficial, which will be decided upon pending examination and evaluation by your physician:
- Intercostal Neurolytic Blocks
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trigger point injections
- Medications both taken orally and some administered topically to the area of pain.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Trigger Point Injection